Juniper Berry CO2
JUNIPER BERRY CO2
Size: 5 ml. Violetglass bottle
Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
Method: Filtered CO2 Extract of wild berries
NOTE: Shipping fee's will be invoiced separately
Juniper berry CO2 extract is a rare extract with a beautiful, full juniper aroma. It is wonderful for diffusion.
Inhaling it can relieve jet lag and help memory loss. It evokes feelings of love, health, and peace.
Energetically, it can neutralize negative energy from the environment, and from other people. It is strengthening to the human energy field.
Juniper berry CO2 extract has some rare constituents that are not present in steam distilled juniper essential oil, such as abietadiene, along with the usual constituents found in the distilled version.
• Anti-arthritic • Antibacterial • Anti-infectious • Anti-septic: urinary • Anti-diabetic • Anti-rheumatic • Cicatrizant • Digestive stimulant, in very low doses • Diuretic • Stimulant: general energy • Stimulant: circulatory, respiratory, kidneys, bladder, pancreas, digestive systems • Sudorific • Tonic: cardiotonic, heart and circulatory system • Vulnerary
Internal–oral at semi- or homeopathic dosage, inhalation, suppository
External–topical application, massage, local compress, spinal compress, points & energy centers
Top Note: Sweet, green, conifer like, resinous notes
Heart Note: Green, conifer, resinous, woody, balsamic notes
Base Note: Fine, woody, balsamic notes
Juniper berry CO2 extract is used in forest blends, chypres, fougeres, incense, sacred perfumes, amber blends, colognes, and spice blends. It blends well with many oils, including birch, calamus, cocoa, copal, fenugeek, hops, oak moss absolute.
Observations and Anecdotal Information
This lovely and rare CO2 extract is very new to the plant extract world. It is wonderful for both aromatic and medicinal uses.
It excels as a detoxifier for over indulgence of food or alcohol. It is used as a treatment for urinary and bladder infection. And it can be used as a pancreatic stimulant for supporting diabetes recovery.
Juniper Berry CO2 extract is stimulating to skin circulation and the lymphatic system, aiding in the release of excess water and stagnation.
It is a superior oil for adding to the bath, as an over all body tonic and stimulant. It is one of the finest essential oils for massage and body oil treatments, having a strengthening and uplifting effect on the mind and body.
- Avoid use with pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid long term daily use.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
**Shipping fee's will be invoiced separately**
The information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your physician and do your research before using these products. All information is provided for educational purposes and should not be viewed as health claims.