- Vicki's Proprietary Blends
- Sweet Release Healing Salve, Mint, 100 ml.
Sweet Release Healing Salve, Mint, 100 ml.
SWEET RELEASE HEALING SALVE, soft mint
Size: 100 ml. Violetglass jar
Also available in 50 ml.
NOTE: Shipping fee's will be invoiced separately
100% Pure Essential Oils of Birch, Black Pepper, Camphor, Cassia Bark CO2, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Nutmeg, Peppermint, Rosemary CO2, Thyme, and Wintergreen; Beeswax & Fractionated Coconut Oil.
ABOUT THE SALVE
Sweet Release healing salve is luxuriously smooth and glides well over the skin when massaging into muscles - making it easy to use for either specific area’s or for whole body massage. Unlike commercial salves that have been processed with added constituents and perfumes, ours is produced using pure essential oils, beeswax, and fractionated coconut oil that come straight from the farm - without adulteration.
Appropriately named Sweet Release due to its amazing healing properties for releasing stuck energy within the muscles, mind, and electrical grid of the body. It helps reduce swelling, edema, and toxins from the body. It stimulates circulation in joints, bones, muscles, and tissue, while soothing muscle pain, arthritis, and neuralgia. It even relieves the pain of certain injuries, such as sprains, bruises, and contusions, as long as the skin is not broken. Sweet Release also opens up breathing passages, relieves depression and moodiness, enhances mental clarity, and brings forth a warm embrace of peace and calm. May also be used as a neck and chest rub to alleviate symptoms of cold and flu.
For quicker relief, placing a warm compress over affected area for at least 10 minutes will allow the oils to absorb deeper.
ABOUT THE AROMA
Sweet Release has a softly sweet, light minty aroma that offers loving, yet strong healing support without the added perfumes and irritants. If you are looking for a strongly scented, commercially enhanced product - then this may not be for you.
WHY IT WAS CO-CREATED
This healing salve was was originally co-created for a professional massage therapist who was no longer able to purchase her favorite massage blend with another company. She invited me to co-create a blend for her with the intention that she could help her clients release their stuck energies, and provide relief with inflammation and pain.
Her feedback was amazing! She was excited and pleasantly surprised that this formula, while seemingly gentle due to its aroma and feel, offered such a powerful, deep healing massage for her clients. She even had some patrons that commented how they preferred the soft aroma of Sweet Release over the strongly scented product she previously purchased.
• Do not use on open wounds
• Be sure to test for allergic reaction on small patch of skin before using all over body
• Your knowledge of essential oils and your dedication to producing a superior product is greatly appreciated!! ~ Sheryl S., Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• I love Sweet Release! I use it religiously on a few spots morning and night. I'm so grateful how quickly it eliminated the swelling I had around my collar bone. It has made a tremendous difference in addressing the inflammation in my neck, knee and left ankle I broke in 2011. ~ Debbie M., Anchorage, AK
• Sweet Release is our absolute favorite after bath balm! It smells amazing and I feel extra protected from all the pathogens out there with our layer of Sweet Release on. I highly recommend this product - it would make an excellent stocking stuffer!! ~ Lindsey M., Anchorage, AK
**Shipping fee's will be invoiced separately** or email for shipping price
The information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your physician and do your research before using these products. All information is provided for educational purposes and should not be viewed as health claims.