- Vicki's Proprietary Blends
- Sweet Release Healing Salve, lemon, 100 ml.
Sweet Release Healing Salve, lemon, 100 ml.
SWEET RELEASE HEALING SALVE, lemon & cayenne
Size: 100 ml. Violetglass jar
Also available in 50 ml. Jar
NOTE: Shipping fee's will be invoiced separately
100% Pure Essential Oils of Lemon, Lemon Tea Tree, Cayenne, Camphor, Cardamom, Cassia Bark CO2, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Lantana, Pinon Pine Cone, Rose Geranium, Thyme, Wintergreen, Beeswax & Fractionated Coconut Oil.
ABOUT THE SALVE
Sweet Release healing salve is luxuriously smooth and glides well over the skin when massaging into muscles - making it easy to use for either specific area’s or for whole body massage. Unlike commercial salves that have been processed with added constituents and perfumes, ours is produced using pure essential oils, beeswax, and fractionated coconut oil that come straight from the farm - without adulteration.
Appropriately named Sweet Release due to its amazing healing properties for releasing stuck energy within the muscles, mind, and electrical grid of the body. It helps reduce swelling, edema, and toxins from the body. It stimulates circulation in joints, bones, muscles, and tissue, while soothing muscle pain, arthritis, and neuralgia. It even relieves the pain of certain injuries, such as sprains, bruises, and contusions, as long as the skin is not broken. Sweet Release also opens up breathing passages, relieves depression and moodiness, enhances mental clarity, and brings forth a warm embrace of peace and calm. May also be used as a neck and chest rub to alleviate symptoms of cold and flu.
For quicker relief, placing a warm compress over affected area for at least 10 minutes will allow the oils to absorb deeper.
ABOUT THE AROMA
Sweet Release with lemon and cayenne has a gentle lemony aroma offering a loving, yet strong healing support without the added perfumes and irritants.
WHY IT WAS CO-CREATED
This healing salve was was originally co-created for a professional massage therapist who was no longer able to purchase her favorite massage blends with another company. She invited me to co-create a blend for her with the intention that she could help her clients release their stuck energies, and provide relief with inflammation and pain.
Her feedback was amazing! She shared that this formula was particularly good for unwinding stuck muscle patterns and tendons with those who have suffered from long term injuries, including super tight muscles and tendons, and those with arthritic conditions. She was excited to find that it not only benefited her customers in such a positive way, her customers shared positive feedback with how much better they felt and how they loved the soft lemony aroma.
• Do not use on open wounds
• Keep away from eyes and eye lids
• Be sure to test for allergic reaction on small patch of skin before using all over body
• Your knowledge of essential oils and your dedication to producing a superior product is greatly appreciated!! ~ Sheryl S., Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• I love Sweet Release! I use it religiously on a few spots morning and night. I'm so grateful how quickly it eliminated the swelling I had around my collar bone. It has made a tremendous difference in addressing the inflammation in my neck, knee and left ankle I broke in 2011. ~ Debbie M., Anchorage, AK
• Sweet Release is our absolute favorite after bath balm! It smells amazing and I feel extra protected from all the pathogens out there with our layer of Sweet Release on. I highly recommend this product - it would make an excellent stocking stuffer!! ~ Lindsey M., Anchorage, AK
**Shipping fee's will be invoiced separately** or email for shipping price
The information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your physician and do your research before using these products. All information is provided for educational purposes and should not be viewed as health claims.